French Holiday Villa
Modern French cottage with swimming pool situated between Bergerac vineyards and local farm. Close to bastide towns and the rest of the Dordogne Valley — it has two bedrooms and two wc’s (one withbath and one with shower cubicle).
- Floodlit swimming pool – dimensions – 26 feet by 13 feet (8
meters x 4 meters)
- Full central heating & woodstove
- Large, flat screen TV, Satellite TV (Freesat), DVD Player
- Extensive DVD Movie Library
- Free Internet (wifi)
- Free telephone calls – local and international (landlines only)
- Prehistoric Caves, Châteaux, Vineyards, fortified villages
- and colourful markets nearby — a great location for visiting
- both the Dordogne Valley or Bordeaux vineyards!!
- Boundless opportunities for walking, horse-riding, cycling,
- canoeing and fishing or simply relaxing by the pool or on the
- shores of the many lakes and rivers
- Golf Course nearby
The House is located in between Bergerac vineyards and a local farm within walking distance of a village with all essential shops and services.
The Pool is available from May to October and is completely private.
Covered verandah at side of house overlooking small vineyard.
Comfortable lounge with TV and video and four French doors opening on to the verandah and patio/pool area.
Fully fitted kitchen with window overlooking vineyard.
The Living Area is open plan and very bright and spacious.
You can also see the Detailed Plan of the house.
Also Watch our Video Tour.